Our Cloud Makes Exchange 2016 Worry-Free
Delivered from the cloud, Technology and Beyond’s hosted Exchange 2016 is the best choice for business email.
Free, expert migration and onboarding
Superior phone and email support
99.999% uptime guarantee
Preserve capital: no hardware to deploy
Minimize expenses: simple monthly fees
The latest version of the world’s leading business email platform
Exchange 2016 delivers enhancements to email, calendars, contacts, chat, content management and more. And it makes these tools as rich and easy-to-use on mobile devices as they are on desktops and laptops.
The cloud saves capital and cuts expenses
There’s no need to purchase servers, license software, or spend weeks building or upgrading your infrastructure. Your expenses become predictable per-user monthly fees.
A Worry-Free Experience™
Our Worry-Free cloud offers 99.999% service level agreement uptime, simplified administration, and granular control over your cloud environment. Every account gets expert, complimentary migration and onboarding. We also offer superior email and phone support.
Exchange 2016 improves your growth potential
Technology and Beyond’s hosted Exchange 2016 provides the email platform your employees need to extend your potential for growth. It delivers a Worry-Free Experience that lets you maintain your competitive edge—now and into the future.
New features in Exchange 2016
Microsoft Exchange offers a platform for all your business activities, including email, calendars, contacts, chat, content management and more. It helps align your people, helps makes them more mobile, and helps them to share information better. Key enhancements in Exchange 2016 include:
Mobility: Meet Today’s On-The-Road Productivity Demands
Business is no longer confined to the office. Technology and Beyond’s hosted Exchange 2016 is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It helps to ensure that your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device. Even if they’re nowhere near an Internet connection.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) detects your device and automatically adjusts its layout and interface for desktops, tables, or phones
- Updated look and feel using the new Windows 8 design
- Offline access enables email, calendar and contact capabilities even when you’re not connected
- Our control panel lets administrators manage their full cloud environment from any web browser
- Our control panel also offers a mobile app for simple on-the-go administration
Email, Calendar, Contacts: Enhance Your Core Productivity Tools
Technology and Beyond’s hosted Exchange 2016 offers exciting new features that improve the way you do business. This includes a simplified calendar interface, integration with LinkedIn and Facebook, email extensibility for embedded maps and more.
- Meetings are simpler to compose and schedule on any device
- Contacts sync with LinkedIn, Facebook and other services while preventing duplicates
- Fast searching, phonetic search, and nickname search for your contacts
- Email applications like Bing Maps and LinkedIn and more available from a new app marketing place and make emails more impactful
Save capital and eliminate worries
It’s the best of both worlds: you deploy Exchange 2016 to improve employee collaboration and mobility. And you leverage Technology and Beyond’s cloud to save capital and eliminate worries. This helps give you more effective employees on the one hand, and a leaner and more focused IT on the other.
Expert, free onboarding and migration
Our migration team simplifies your move to the cloud by doing all the heavy lifting for you—free. Our processes include:
- Developing a customized migration plan specific to your needs
- Importing your complete Active Directory as well as each user’s mailbox data—including emails, calendar items, and more
- Executing your plan entirely at your direction, with minimal interruption to your end users
Technology and Beyond’s world-class customer support is available by phone or email —just in case you need us.
- Every email answered within 1 hour
- Every call is typically picked up within 60 seconds
- Our level of service exceeds executive support at Fortune 500 Companies
- No outsourcing: you reach fully qualified and empowered Technology and Beyond technicians
Preserve your capital
Why invest in on-premise servers when you can leverage our enterprise-grade datacenters to power your business?
- No hardware to buy and no server software to install
- Shift email costs entirely to your operating budget
- Reinvest capital you’d otherwise sink into on-premise hardware
Reduce your expenses
With a simple monthly per-user fee, you offload all the costs of an on-premise deployment. This lets you:
- Transfer maintenance, security, stability and risk mitigation expenses to Technology and Beyond
- Leverage our enterprise-grade datacenters for business continuity and disaster recovery
Keep your IT talent focused on strategic projects
Our cloud gives small businesses the kind of reliability enjoyed by the biggest Fortune 500 companies.
- We minimize network latency while maximizing processing capacity.
- We deliver 99.999% uptime with an industry-leading, financially backed SLA.
- Data protection and security. Our responsibility to protect your data is reflected across every aspect of our cloud.
Balance simplicity and control
Our control panel lets IT streamline management while retaining full control over your cloud.
- Manage all Technology and Beyond services through a single interface
- Empower employees to self-manage mailboxes, account settings, contact information, and more