Improve productivity with the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more
Office Apps provides you with the latest, most up-to-date versions of Microsoft Office for your desktop, mobile device, and the web.
Office Apps – anywhere you need it
- Desktop versions of Office – for up to 5 PCs or Macs, fully installable desktop versions of Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, and Publisher®.
- Office Online – web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, so you can be productive from any web browser
- Office Mobile – View and edit Office docs on your iPad®, iPhone®, Windows Phone® and Android™ devices
Reduce licensing headaches
- Office Apps is offered on a subscription basis. Buy for all or just some employees in your business.
- Eliminated complicated licensing arrangements
- Simplify installation
- Get access to new versions of Office as soon as they’re released – updates run automatically
- Save money with a predictable monthly fee
Improved usability enhancements:
Depending on which version of Office you’re currently using, you will notice many enhancements when you upgrade to the new Office.
Currently using Office 2010
- Windows® 8 look and feel, consistent across all platforms
- Support for tablets
- Optimized for touch screens
- PDF editor in Word
Currently using Office 2007
- Everything for Office 2010 users PLUS
- Updated start screen with recent files
- Office Web Apps
Currently using Office 2003
- Everything for Office 2007 users PLUS
- Completely new interface, with intuitive “Ribbon”